The Nutribullet is a handy and easy-to-use blender that can make tasty, healthy smoothies in minutes. It’s also a breeze to clean!
The question is whether you can put the Nutribullet in the dishwasher. Find our answer below.
Yes, You Can Put Your Nutribullet in The Dishwasher!
Many people are wondering if the Nutribullet parts are dishwasher safe. Dishwasher safe means that the manufacturer guarantees that their product will not get damaged in a dishwasher. The good news is that all parts of the Nutribullet except the power base are dishwasher safe. This makes washing your Nutribullet very easy and fast!
If you have any doubts about which part of your Nutribullet can be washed in a dishwasher, don’t worry! We have prepared a list below with all possible answers to this question:
To put your Nutribullet in the dishwasher, you’ll need to take apart all of its detachable parts. Remove any frozen fruit or veggie debris that may be left behind in the cup or blade pieces.
Next, load everything into your dishwasher and run a regular wash cycle with hot water.
You Can Also Wash the Nutribullet in The Sink
Here is how to do it.
- Take apart your Nutribullet, removing all of its detachable parts. Toss out any frozen fruit or veggie debris that may be left behind in the cup or blade pieces.
- Fill your sink with hot water. Add a tablespoon of lemon juice and a small amount of white vinegar (about half a cup). Soak the blending cup and blade pieces in this mixture for about 15 or 20 minutes. The acidity of these ingredients will help break down any stuck-on particles that are hard to remove without scrubbing too hard. You’ll find these ingredients helpful for other cleaning chores around your home! Plus, it makes your kitchen smell great!
- Soak the blade assembly and blade holder in warm water with a little bit of dish soap and some lemon juice or vinegar. Let them soak for at least 15 minutes, then scrub using an old toothbrush or sponge to remove any stuck-on particles.
- To dry, wipe off excess water with paper towels and let air dry for about 20 minutes.
- Place the lid on top of your cup with its blades facing down into the cup’s mouthpiece opening (it should go on easily). There should be no resistance when you push down until it clicks into place—if there is, check to make sure that all three blades are lined up correctly before proceeding further! If it is still not going on smoothly, try pulling out one of those three blades slightly so that they align correctly with their counterparts in each section. Then push down firmly until that little knob clicks into place again—you’re done! Now repeat this process for each individual part until every single piece has been put back together properly.
How to Maintain Nutribullet
There’s a good chance your Nutribullet has been with you through thick and thin. Maybe you’ve used it on your worst days when the only time you moved off of the couch was to reach for another pint of ice cream or bag of Cheetos.
Or maybe it got you through your best days when you went on a juice cleanse and saved six dollars a day by making your own green smoothies. Either way, this loyal blender is ready to serve whenever you need it—as long as you take care of it. So let’s talk about how to properly maintain all parts of this popular device.
- Check the motor base for damage
- Make sure the motor base is intact, not cracked, or missing any parts.
- Look for loose screws and other small parts that may have fallen off, as well as signs of corrosion or wear.
The NutriBullet extractor blade is a crucial part of your machine, and it’s important to keep it clean. To do so, you can use:
- A toothbrush or toothpick to dislodge any dirt that may be stuck in the crevices of the blade
- Baking soda and water to disinfect it
If your blade has become dull or damaged, you should replace it with a new one as soon as possible. The brand-specific replacement blades are available at most retailers that sell NurtiBullets.
- Clean the cup thoroughly after each use.
- Store your cup in a safe, dry place.
- The cup must be inspected for damage before each use and replaced if it is cracked or leaking.
- Keeps the cup from falling off
- Keeps the cup from sliding off
- Keeps the cup from breaking
- Keeps the cup from getting stuck
- Keeps the cup from getting lost
Lip Ring Handle
The lip ring is the metal piece that attaches to your container. This can be used for either a tall or wide-mouth 32-ounce container, depending on which one you have. The lip ring handle is a different part of your system, but it does look similar and should be cleaned in the same way as a lip ring.
The instructions below will show you how to properly clean each of these parts:
- Cleaning Lip Ring – Make sure you do not put the lip ring in the dishwasher or microwave, as this could damage it permanently!
- Cleaning Lip Ring Handle – This step is optional since many people like to keep their handle dry, so they don’t get fingerprints on it. If you choose not to clean yours, just make sure that no moisture gets inside when storing!
Flip Top To-Go Lid
The Flip Top To-Go Lid is a great way to keep your Nutribullet cup from getting crushed, spilling its contents, and mixing up the contents with those of another cup. It’s also great for keeping your drinks fresh and protected from contamination.
- Use distilled water instead of tap water – this will prevent scale build-up inside the unit over time.
- Don’t leave any residue from previously made drinks inside – if there’s any leftover inside, then just rinse thoroughly with warm water before making another drink.
- Cleaning brushes can be bought separately – but these aren’t necessary if using normal dishwashing liquid works fine (dishwashing liquid will work just as well).
I hope this article has helped you understand how to maintain your Nutribullet blender. It’s a great product, but like any other appliance, it needs regular cleaning and maintenance to keep it running well.
Check out our other articles about things that you can put to your dishwashers.